Pinterest

Monday, March 4, 2013

Feb shares for A2Z scraplets

Now we have some shares I made for A2Z scraplets blog. Are these scraplets stunning or what?
I adore this title. I have a thing for scripty titles :)




 This was made for the feb sketch challenge set by Belinda. Loads of fun doing a masculine layout for a change.






Next we have a layout using one of the stunning new stencils A2z is now making. Is it fabulous or what/. I just used texture paste with the stencil and loved the reult. I simply cannot wait to purchase some more of these stunning stencils. And do not forget A2Z now sell directly to the public so if your local store does not stock A2z products you can now easily get your hands on their delightful products.



                                                           One last share for you today


I hope you have enjoyed my shares.
Till next time
Happy Crafting
Caz xo

No comments: