Pinterest

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

We have a winner......

Sorry I did not make it back yesterday
We have a winner folks.I would love to be able to give everybody a prize but unfortunately postage would make that very expensive. So without further ado the winner drawn by my 9 year old son out of the old fashioned Hat was Kristal. Congrats  Kristal Please get in touch with me with your postal addy so I can get your prize out to you. Thanks to everybody who entered and stopped by :) If you leave a comment here Krystal with your addy I have it set so I have to approve all posts so your postal addy wont go public I wont publish it so as to keep your privacy :)

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I cannot post Kristals comment as it has her postal addy in it. But she is one Happy gal. You are very welcome Kristal I will get that pizza box out to you crammed with goodies ASAP. One last Congrats :)

sleepydwarf said...

Yay! congratulatons Kristal :)

sleepydwarf said...

Yay! Congratulations Kristal :)

Trish said...

Woot Woot Congratulations Kristal.